Baptism is going public about your faith in Jesus and communicating to the world your heartfelt commitment to following Him. It’s an exciting symbol of your NEW LIFE in Christ.
Here at Grace Church we do our baptisms during worship at our 11:15am service! Invite your friends and family to celebrate the first day of your New Life!
If you are signed up to get baptized:
- Please fill out and submit the form below.
- We will provide a black "I Have Decided" t-shirt for you the day of, so wear dark colored pants or shorts and a bathing suit underneath.
- Bring TWO towels.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring a pair of flip flops/sandals you don't mind getting wet.
- We will provide designated places to get dried off and changed.
Our next baptism is April 19th during the Second Service.
All those getting baptized MUST arrive at the church at 10:00am for a mandatory class and to get your t-shirt!
*PARENTS: if your child is getting baptized, please fill out the form with your child's name*